Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dead Island Trailer is Incredible.

I don't play that many video games. Id rather be watching a movie or an episode of the office than sitting on my couch with a controller in my hand. That's not to say video games are bad, but I just dont really get around to playing them that often. However, the game Dead Island suddenly popped on my radar after viewing this trailer. It looks really special.

I say special because I have never seen such powerful storytelling in a trailer. Ever. The narrative of the little girl and her family is so powerful, it almost brought me too tears. It kinda feels like a pixar zombie movie. Woah. That would be amazing. Get on it Disney. Anyways, I really enjoy this trailer and the song playing throughout the chaos is also very powerful. Im anxious to see if the game lives up to the trailer. Thats all I got for today. I'll start blogging more frequently. I promise. Peace.
On second thought, this is one of the most terrifying things I have ever seen.  Don't ever do this Pixar.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I saw this trailer earlier today it kinda blew my mind. Oh I also saw a version where it was all pieced together so it was watched in chronological order which was pretty cool, the whole thing is kinda morbid too though...

    ReplyDelete