Friday, February 4, 2011

Captain America poster released, nerdgasm ensues.

Captain America: The First Avenger. I have been anticipating this movie for about 3 years now and soon, I,  along with many other fellow geeks, will know if it was truly worth the wait. Judging by the poster, it is defiantly looking to be THE comic book movie of the year.


I love the sheer grittiness of the poster.  It looks very Saving Private Ryan-esque and incredibly dark. The suit looks badass and equipped for greatness. I can't wait for the teaser during the super bowl. Is it bad that I look forward more to the trailers than anything else in the game?  Anyways, this movie will be the last standalone film in the marvel universe until The Avengers, which is my most anticipated movie of 2012. Its gonna be epic.  So thats all I gots for right now. Mitchman out.
What a nerdgasm looks like. Just relax there Kevbot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment