Friday, January 21, 2011

Opinions on the Big Lebowski

I was just watching one of my favorite movies, The Big Lebowski. It really felt like the first time I watched it , considering the previous times were on TBS when all the cuss words were dubbed to "freakin" and "shoot".  Now, the Big Lebowski is about a guy named the Dude who walks home one day from the grocery store  to find a guy peeing on his rug and gets beat up by some strangers and stuff. Lets be honest here, the plot isn't that big of a deal. And thats ok. Jeff Bridges plays the character with such a suave, egotistical mindset that the entire movie could have taken place on Mars and I wouldn't have cared. The characters in this film are so developed and fresh, I wanna put them on a turkey sandwich... if that makes any sense...at all. Anyways, I really like the Big Lebowski. Peace.

The Mitch Abides

No comments:

Post a Comment