Saturday, February 4, 2012

Return of the Meetch

Hey there. Remember Me? It's been a while. When I first started this blog, I planned on posting all my reviews on movies and things but I never really got around to it. I got lazy. Really lazy. So, here we are. It's been about a year since my last post and a lot of good movies have caught my eye. I could go into great detail about my favorite movies from last year (cough, DRIVE), but it wouldn't really matter. I'm looking ahead to the future. 2012 looks to be one of the most promising years for fanboys yet. Big comic book movies like The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises will crowd the theaters, but there are also smaller, artsier (is that a word?) films such as Wes Anderson's Moonrise Kingdom and the Duplass brothers' Jeff Who Lives at Home. And those are just to name a few.  Now matter how you look at it, 2012 is gonna be one hell of a year, and I'm pretty excited. That's my post for today. I just thought I'd finally post something to let my fans (all two of you) know that I'm not dead. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment